Thursday, August 11, 2011

Choke cable, rims, boots...

The housing of the choke cable was broken, which made the choke unable to return to the open position.



I've used a plastic hose that I use for some hydraulic returns.


Used some Crazy Glue to secure it.


I've remove the little ball to oil the cable.

I just can't get tired of this dashboard.


I removed the front wheels to change the tires and paint the rims; I saw they were clamps holding the boots as well as weights on the shaft (Only on one side though).


I have removed the weights and replaced the clamps with Ligarex on both sides.

I've changed the left rear suspension boot a month or 2 ago but the right hand one failed.



Now both sides are done


This stuff is great! I've deflated the tires, slip this masking tool under the rim and painted. This makes life easy and the result is great.



0 comments:

Post a Comment