Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Exhaust...

Since I've owned the car I've never touched the exhaust. The car was quiet and I understand why, everything was welded from the 2 in 1 all the way to the back.



Now it is noisy and I'd like to sell the car with a new and original exhaust system.




It might have been a Saab exhaust but I'm not sure.


Now she has a new generation flexible and original muffler. The clamps are not original though but they do the job. Since I've cut the exhaust, the 2 in 1 is longer, I had to cut some of the flexible to make everything fit nicely.


Some original hardware were missing. I have used hangers for Renault (I use this hanger for SM fuel pumps also) and did some adaptation.


This hanger is new and original...

... as well as this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment