Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last work before she's gone...

 The car is sold and she is going to San Francisco. I have to do some work for the new owner before shipping it. I continue this blog to keep him posted about the work being done.

I was testing all the buttons and found out that the blower was not working anymore. I've removed the fender and opened the housing...

Looks like I had a tenant for a while.

 I've tested the motor and lubed it. It is working perfectly.

I have also changed the rubber piece connecting the housing to the firewall.

Clean, back together and working.

The fender back on.